things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- and whether or not they get nervous before haircuts
The one person he thought didn’t matter at all to me, was the one person that mattered the most.
It’s been two years. He’s got on with his life.